Become A Member
Applications for membership to Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Manchester are accepted at any time of the year.
New members will be made to feel very welcome and encouraged to take advantage of the great opportunities that come with membership.
Benefits of membership include:
- Access to our year-round Greater Manchester activities and training programme
- Access to a national programme of activities and training through our membership to the National Association Boys & Girls Clubs
- Preferential rates at our residential centre, Ormisde Mill based in Cumbria.
- International exchange opportunities
- Access to our unique Club First insurance scheme available through National Association of Boys & Girls Clubs (details attached)
- Networking opportunities with other club leaders and volunteers
- Strength and support that comes from being part of a local and national network
To become a member simply contact Andy Hamill via email , or feel free to call on 0161 443 4193.